Cimpress is changing the way the world gets customized, and we’re just getting started. We are the parent company of well-known brands like Vistaprint, Albumprinter, Printdeal, and many more, all of which sell customizable products to small business owners and consumers all around the world. We have a stable of brands positioned across a variety of geographies and market segments that empower customers to get something—anything—customized within our diverse global supply chain.
So how is the Product Team a start-up within such a big company? Our five-year organizational strategy evolved last year. To meet the new business need, our team is growing by 20+ heads, all newly created and fully funded. Joining this team is an incredible and once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to build a function from the ground up, impact millions of customers around the world, and make a truly long-lasting impact. Joining us now is what it would have been like to join Amazon right after they decided to sell more than just books online.
What would you do?
- Complete product lifecycle management for the Cimpress portfolio of companies—not only deciding what new products to launch and making it happen, but also deciding what products to improve, what to retire, etc. We derive insights from the market and our business units to create a winning strategy. We work with our engineers to set product specifications that will delight our customers and partner with supply chain to deliver the volumes, cost, and conformance needed to grow the product lines.
- Create new business opportunities—the world of mass customization is rapidly changing, and we’ll be at the forefront to identify entirely new businesses we can disrupt. We’re evaluating market opportunities and designing the propositions that will deliver explosive revenue growth for Cimpress.
- Design “whole product” services for business units—we want to help ALL our business units to sell more products more profitably. We’re looking for opportunities to create tools and services that deliver scale across the organization and help our merchants deliver revenue. It’s about more than just having a physical product available for them to sell.
And it’s not just the new work that makes our team exciting, the Product team also offers:
- Significant exposure to senior leaders in the organization.
- The opportunity to have a major impact not just on Cimpress, but also the millions of customers around the world who achieve their dreams with the help of our products.
- The opportunity to visit a lot of really cool places across the globe.
- A flexible work environment—including the opportunity to be based remotely.
- Oh yeah—and some great people to work with!
If you or someone you know has Product Management experience, we’d really like to have a conversation. We have openings from the entry level to the Director level both in Europe and in North America that we need to fill both immediately and over the next 8 months.
Here are a few current openings:
To learn more about all our open roles visit our career site.