CAREERS AT CIMPRESS
Senior Operational Support Engineer
Location: Prague (Czechia)
Business: Cimpress Technology
Welcome to Cimpress, the world leader in mass customization. We are audacious, innovative and growing.
Are you passionate about solving complex and challenging problems? Do you want your solutions to impact customer adoption of the world’s Mass Customization Platform? Do you enjoy interacting with customers and ensuring their voice and feedback is heard? Are you comfortable in a rapid-paced, ever changing and exciting environment? Please read on!
The Team You’ll Impact:
The Technical Product Management Team for Cimpress Technology is responsible for introducing thousands of print professionals around the world to our Product Introduction Tooling and Marketplace within the Cimpress Mass Customization Platform. We explain to businesses how to integrate their products into our platform and walk users, step-by-step, through the process of using our solutions.
The Work You’ll Do
More specifically, you will:
- Interact with our business units/customers to understand needs and process feedback
- Interact with our Product Owners to ensure customer feedback is accounted for and converted to tooling and service requirements
- Build a strong base of knowledge of Cimpress Technology ecosystem in order to troubleshoot customer issues and identify bugs/systemic errors
- Develop internal process documentation to drive consistency and reliability of our support function
- Produce analytical reports that will allow the Product Tribe to understand KPIs and target improvement of our tools and services
- Ensure customer experience is pure pleasure when managing their products within our platform
- Provide Quality Assurance in terms of our Customer Experience and Support
Passion and energy will determine the success of this role; as our Product Support Associate, your ability to manage and improve upon our Issue Tracking process will directly impact how our customers perceive our tooling and services and ultimately how we are able to push our Mass Customization Platform to new heights.
What We Need from You:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Software, engineering or other technical work experience, preferably working within an organization or team managing software development
- Ability to communication across a wide span of business users, levels and technical issues, and technical aptitude.
- Experience collaborating with internal and external stakeholders to resolve technical issues.
- Experience providing support to software and systems Users through direct and indirect channels
- Knowledge of various issue tracking and documentation systems, such as Jira Cloud, Zendesk, Confluence
- Ability to gather, process and analyze data related to service support and tooling/service KPIs
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively across multiple time zones
Nice to Have:
- Experience with RESTful API
- Quality Assurance Experience
- Commercial or Ecommerce Print or mass customization experience
- SumoLogic, NewRelic, Looker or other performance tracking/analytical software experience
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Collaborative working environment
- Great work/life balance