CAREERS AT CIMPRESS
Location: Waltham (USA)
Business: Cimpress Services
Welcome to Cimpress, the world leader in mass customization. We are audacious, innovative and growing.
Are you looking to make an impact in a global, high-growth, technology-driven company and work on a cross-cultural team? Come be a part of the Cimpress Internal Audit team!
As a member of the Internal Audit department at Cimpress, the parent company of Vistaprint, you will benefit from an incredible opportunity to learn the business operationally, financially, and systematically, while carving a path out into the rest of your career. The scope of our efforts spans across all aspects of Cimpress, from business operations and plant logistics, to corporate governance and system infrastructure. In addition, you’ll have the opportunity to travel (to places like Japan, France, India, Jamaica, Germany, Italy, and Australia) in a well-planned out, quality-of-life kind of way.
- Build an understanding of the company’s business and core operating practices.
- Gain insight into a variety of initiatives required to run a global high-growth, technology-driven company.
- Support the breadth of Internal Audit’s projects including site assessments, functional and operational reviews, fraud investigations, and SOX support.
- Participate in audits with team members across multiple locations.
- Complete detailed testing and analytics for various areas of the business.
- Provide recommendations to key stakeholders to enhance their control environment.
- Have input to department procedures aimed at improving the output and productivity of the team.
- Interact and build relationships with employees at all levels of the organization.
- Work with a highly collaborative team, at a dynamic company.
You will bring:
- Curiosity. Motivation. Organization.
- Excellent communication skills, including report writing and presentations.
- Ability to understand complex data, systems and processes.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Analytics, IT, or related field.
- Desire and plans to receive a professional certification.
- Ability and desire to travel internationally, up to 20% of the time.
- 0-3 years of professional experience.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite.
Cimpress is a US-listed company that makes customized print, signage, apparel, gifts, identity merchandise, packaging and other products accessible and affordable to everyone. This is done via the mass customization capabilities we’ve developed over the last 20 years – a proprietary combination of software development, e-commerce, content creation, graphic file processing, marketing, customer service, production technologies, and manufacturing and supply chain operations.
In 1995, Cimpress was a one-person company that launched from the spare bedroom in a small apartment in Paris. Today, we’re a global company with over $2.5 billion in annual revenue, with operations in 19 countries serving nearly 17 million customers a year.
Cimpress goes to market with 20+ different brands including Vistaprint, Pixartprinting, ExaPrint, National Pen and WirmachenDruck.