CAREERS AT CIMPRESS
Location: Barcelona (Spain)
Business: Cimpress Services
Welcome to Cimpress, the world leader in mass customization. We are audacious, innovative and growing.
Are you looking to make an impact in a global, high-growth, technology-driven company and work on a cross-cultural team? Come be a part of the Cimpress Internal Audit team!
As an Internal Auditor, you will benefit from an opportunity to learn the business while carving a path out into the rest of your career. The scope of our audits spans across all aspects of Cimpress, from business unit operations and plant logistics to corporate governance and systems infrastructure. Traveling to places across Europe, North America and Asia, in a well-planned out, quality-of-life kind of way.
In this role, you will:
- Build an understanding of the company’s business and their governance activities.
- Support the breadth of Internal Audit’s projects including site assessments, functional and operational reviews, fraud investigations, and SOX support.
- Participate in audits with other team members in multiple worldwide locations.
- Complete detailed testing and analytics for various areas of the business.
- Provide recommendations to stakeholders to enhance their control environment.
- Have input and contribute to department procedures aimed at improving the output and productivity of the team.
- Interact and build relationships with employees at all levels of the organization.
- Work with a highly collaborative team, in a growing department, at a dynamic company.
In return, you will bring:
- University degree in Accounting, Business Administration, Economics, IT, or related field.
- 2-3 years of experience, preferably with a Big 4 background or in a large global company.
- High level of fluency in English is required as audit walkthroughs, documentation and report writing is all completed in English. Additional language skills are a plus.
- Ability to travel internationally up to 25% of the time.
- High level of personal integrity, accountability and commitment.
- Audit-related professional certification is a plus (CPA, CIA, CISA, etc.).
- Experience with ACL Analytics and ERP systems (SAP, Oracle, etc.) preferred.
Cimpress is a US-listed company that produces millions of affordable, highly customized, personalized physical products for small businesses and consumers. We’re boldly going where no one has gone before here at Cimpress: the scale, complexity and sheer scope of what we do requires us to innovate and solve problems that haven’t been solved before. More than one dozen businesses generate over $2.5BB in revenue in 40+ offices and manufacturing facilities across the globe creating more than 46 million uniquely designed items annually that serve over 17 million customers worldwide, we’re a unique combination of stability, strength, growth and innovation. We’re also a place where ideas matter, whether they come from our newest or most senior team members. There’s also a lot of fun that goes with doing things no one has ever done before, and you can feel it.