CAREERS AT CIMPRESS
Internal Audit Intern
Location: Waltham (USA)
Business: Cimpress Services
Welcome to Cimpress, the world leader in mass customization. We are audacious, innovative and growing.
Intern opportunity from January 2019 – June 2019
25 – 40 hours per week
At Cimpress, we are a technology driven company that aggregates, largely via the internet, large volumes of small, individually customized orders for a broad spectrum of print, signage, apparel and similar products. We operate in a largely decentralized manner. Our businesses bring their products to market through a portfolio of customer-focused brands serving the needs of micro, small and medium sized businesses, resellers and consumers.
These brands include Vistaprint, our global brand for micro business marketing products and services, as well as brands that we have acquired that serve the needs of various market segments, including resellers, micro, small and medium sized businesses with differentiated service needs, and consumers purchasing products for themselves and their families.
Cimpress (NASDAQ: CMPR) goes to market through 15 distinct business units and reported revenue of $2.1B in FY17.
We are looking for an intern to work with us for a semester January 2019 – June 2019.
You will have the opportunity to:
- Build an understanding of the company’s business and their governance activities
- Be a part of the Global Internal Audit Team at a high-growth, technology-driven, organization
- Assist in executing Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX) controls testing over key business cycles, including IT
- Interact with cross-functional and multi-cultural global team members including senior management
In return, you will bring:
- Knowledge of Sarbanes-Oxley requirements
- Ability to multi-task and strong attention to detail
- Coursework or experience in auditing
- Proven organizational and analytical capabilities
- Proficient and effective verbal and written communication
- High level of proficiency in spoken and written English required
- Ability to work in a team environment
- High level of personal integrity and accountability
- A strong professional presence
- Continuous self-improvement mentality