CAREERS AT CIMPRESS
Location: Waltham (USA)
Business: Cimpress Services
Welcome to Cimpress, the world leader in mass customization. We are audacious, innovative and growing.
Cimpress, the parent company of Vistaprint, is looking for a motivated Financial Analyst to join our Corporate Financial Planning & Analysis team. This is an excellent opportunity to join a small, collaborative team and have a direct impact on developing and maintaining an effective financial planning, reporting and analysis process.
Reporting to the Senior Manager of Corporate FP&A, the Financial Analyst’s primary responsibility is supporting leaders of Cimpress’ central functions through annual planning cycles, financial reporting and ad hoc analysis. The Financial Analyst will also assist with consolidated financial reporting for management, Investor Relations, and other key stakeholders. This will include coordinating with multiple business unit finance teams and ensuring data integrity in a decentralized environment.
- Supporting the Cimpress Services operating unit (G&A) including working closely with budget owners (including Finance, Global Procurement, Legal and HR among others) to:
- Understand spending forecasts and inputs during annual capital allocation and budget processes
- Research, analyze and synthesize data from multiple sources to understand results and ensure accuracy (including income statement and balance sheet analysis).
- Prepare and present financial review package to management, including commenting on variances to budget and prior year.
- Generating regular financial reporting to budget owners and forecasting deviations to plan as necessary
- Developing ad hoc analysis and working on special projects to assist with decision making, planning and reporting.
- Assisting with consolidated reporting for CFO, Investor Relations, and other key stakeholders
- Maintaining open and clear communication with multiple business unit finance teams
- Identifying and driving process improvements and automation
In return you will bring:
- 2-3 years of experience in an accounting, corporate finance or other relevant role. Big 4 public accounting experience a plus.
- Strong understanding of financial statements and accounting principles. Cash flow experience highly preferred.
- Proven problem solver with the ability to work independently to research, test hypotheses, arrive at conclusions and make recommendations
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Energetic team player with excellent interpersonal skills
- Effective written and verbal communicator, comfortable interacting with a variety of audiences within the organization
- Advanced Excel skills, experience with BPC and SAP highly desirable
- BS Degree in Business, Finance, Accounting, or Economics