CAREERS AT CIMPRESS
Location: Tunis (Tunisia)
Business: Vistaprint Corporate Solutions
Welcome to Cimpress, the world leader in mass customization. We are audacious, innovative and growing.
If you are someone with a passion for quality and automation engineering and highly motivated to be part of a dynamic technology team evolving in a fantastic environment, then Vistaprint Corporate Solutions (VCS) Tunis Technology team has a great opportunity for you.
We pride ourselves for providing a unique career experience for our team members: being part of a Global team, our software and quality Engineers are collaborating with, learning from and influencing World Class Engineering teams from our North American and European sites.
We care about career growth of our team members: we offer an environment where employees can align their choices with their career aspirations.
We are in the “Being Agile” rather than “Doing Agile” mindset.
We embrace the Servant leadership concept. Leaders are there to identify and meet the needs of their teams in a trust based environment.
That’s why this is a great opportunity for innovative, entrepreneurial-minded individuals looking to make a large impact in a challenging, highly creative and ever-evolving culture. Come join the fun and make your mark!
Your role will involve
- Executing manual testing on our products
- Designing, implementing, documenting, and maintaining manual and automated test cases used to execute acceptance and regression tests
- Triaging automation runs, sharing results and engaging in timely follow through to ensure that testing is leveraged most effectively on every release
- Implementing automation with a focus on reducing the effort required for manual testing and help significantly increase test coverage in a limited time
- Supporting training for future members of the Quality Engineering team on testing, automation process, and best practices
In return you will bring
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related technical field
- 1-3 years of experience, preferably in a fast paced technical environment
- Knowledge of testing methodologies and concepts
- Demonstrable problem solving and analytical skills
- Demonstrated knowledge of software engineering practices
- Experience with Quality Automation tools (QTP, Selenium,…) is a plus
- Experience with Continuous Integration tools (Jenkins, GitLab CI ,…) is a plus
- Experience coding in a modern Object Oriented language or coding automated tests
- Experience with automated functional and integration test automation tools
This is a fantastic opportunity for you within this highly dynamic, rewarding environment! So if you are up for challenge in a fast-paced, energetic, and constantly changing environment apply now! Please send us a copy of your updated CV in English.