Cimpress CFO Sean Quinn was featured recently on the CFO Thought Leader Podcast. In his episode titled “Advancing your long-term view” Sean discusses why Cimpress became more long-term focused, the steps we took to get there, metrics and incentives we use that align with this view, and more. Listen to Sean’s episode here.
Questions answered in Sean’s episode
- Why do you think the long-term view is becoming more important to many businesses?
- What is Cimpress’ story of becoming a long-term focused company?
- What are the steps we’ve taken to get to where we are? How did we educate the finance community, investors, Wall Street, etc. to communicate what and why we were evolving in this way?
- How do you think your day is spent differently than the CFO of a similarly-sized private company?
- What new success metrics have come forward in the organization?
- What people or functions do you find yourself spending the most time with?
- What are your priorities in the next 12 months?
About the podcast
CFO Thought Leader podcast brings listeners firsthand accounts of CFOs who are driving change within their organizations. CFO Thought Leader is all about inspiring finance professionals to take a leadership leap by hearing about the successes, as well as failures, of others.