Welcome to Cimpress, the world leader in mass customization.
We are audacious, innovative and growing.
Driven by Curiosity.
At Vistaprint, we believe that everything we do has a lasting impact on our customers and on each other. It begins and ends with a passion for helping our customers succeed. To give them our best, we empower our team with the autonomy they need to make smarter decisions and pursue higher value. We thrive on exploration, collaboration, and helping every customer grow their business beyond imagination. Fuled by technology and innovation, we are so much more than business cards.
About Our Team:
Our mission is to support the dreams of micro-businesses and enable their success. To achieve this, we need to iterate rapidly on ideas – listening, building, testing, and improving, and with our large customer base we need to do this at scale, providing a reliable and easy user experience. To make this possible we have an advanced technology platform that integrates content, experience, commerce, big data and marketing automation and that enables developers and marketers experiment quickly and flexibly.
We are looking for experienced Product Owners for our data team to help extend our platform and capabilities. We are excited by individuals who have a solid understanding of business and technology, a learning mindset, an ability to translate disparate requirements into value-driven backlogs, and the passion to motivate team members.
What You Will Do:
- Partner with Vistaprint analysts, marketers, executives and other team members to understand customer needs, our strategy and technical opportunity
- Use this knowledge to translate specific strategies into technology backlogs
- Collaborate with agile development teams and partners to accomplish these value-driven backlogs
- Create the right feedback loops so we can monitor whether the work is delivering the expected value
- Desire to learn and the ability to seek out, rapidly absorb, and synthesize new information
- A strong technical background and the ability to fully understand the implications of solution options
- Ability to work with technical teams in a way that helps them understand the impact we look to achieve, without constraining their options on how to achieve it
- Ability to work with team members to determine their true needs, and communicate constraints and options in ways that are easily understood
- Ability to facilitate meaningful discussions and to make and communicate decisions
- An understanding and willingness to learn the data domain
Ultimately as a PO, you influence us through two essential skills: your ability to identify the most valuable work and your ability to motivate team members around this work. If this is what you’re passionate about, we’d love to hear from you.
What’s In It for You:
- Competitive salary + comprehensive benefits
- Flexible working hours with paid time off
- Continuous development opportunities such as onsite training, meetups, conferences, online training subscription
- Free food, drinks, fresh fruit
- And more!
If you are interested, please send us an up to date cv (English version) and we look forward to hearing from you!
Equal Opportunity Employer:
Vistaprint, a Cimpress company, is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender, age, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status or marital status.
We produce millions of affordable, highly customized, personalized physical products for small businesses and consumers. We're boldly going where no one has gone before here at Cimpress: the scale, complexity and sheer scope of what we do requires us to innovate and solve problems that haven't been solved before. With over $2.1BB in revenue and 40+ offices and manufacturing facilities across the globe creating more than 46 million uniquely designed items annually that serve over 17 million customers worldwide, we're a unique combination of stability, strength, growth and innovation. We're also a place where ideas matter, whether they come from our newest or most senior team members. There's also a lot of fun that goes with doing things no one has ever done before and you can feel it.