Welcome to Cimpress, the world leader in mass customization.
We are audacious, innovative and growing.
Vistaprint’s SEO team strives to grow organic traffic in innovative and effective ways. Our focus is on scalability, sustainability and being Agile. If you’re a creative thinker who loves to learn new things and share your passion with other people, you will love your role here. Our team works collaboratively to solve problems while encouraging its members to take ownership and dive deep. We engage with colleagues all over the organization and have dedicated developer support. The SEO Manager will be responsible for helping to develop and implement our technical requirements and analytics strategies, educating groups within the company on SEO, advocating for SEO best practices, and helping to develop a comprehensive and strategic roadmap for improving SEO on all Vistaprint’s websites globally.
If you are passionate about Search Marketing, strong technically and desire to manage enthusiastic learners, we’d love to talk with you!
Your role will involve:
- Helping define the strategy for the Organic Search channel
- Advocating for SEO across functional teams including technology, analytics and product teams
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with key internal partners
- Being a resource for those looking to learn about SEO and directly manage dedicated and passionate team members
- Working with the technology and analytics teams to define and implement best practices
- Advocating for internal projects that have SEO benefits
- Executing day-to-day activities to meet channel strategies and quarterly objectives
Experience and Requirements:
- 5+ years of SEO experience
- Understanding of advanced web technologies such as responsive/adaptive design, mobile development
- Experience with web analytics (Omniture/SiteCatalyst preferred)
- Experience with ecommerce websites and platforms
- Demonstrated ability to work cross-functionally to influence others collaboratively
- Organizational and cultural astuteness
- Strong communication and organizational skills
- Ability to innovate and realize new opportunities
- Ability to respond to shifting priorities quickly and effectively when necessary
- Strong knowledge of the technical side of SEO
We produce millions of affordable, highly customized, personalized physical products for small businesses and consumers. We're boldly going where no one has gone before here at Cimpress: the scale, complexity and sheer scope of what we do requires us to innovate and solve problems that haven't been solved before. With over $2.1BB in revenue and 40+ offices and manufacturing facilities across the globe creating more than 46 million uniquely designed items annually that serve over 17 million customers worldwide, we're a unique combination of stability, strength, growth and innovation. We're also a place where ideas matter, whether they come from our newest or most senior team members. There's also a lot of fun that goes with doing things no one has ever done before and you can feel it.