Welcome to Cimpress, the world leader in mass customization.
We are audacious, innovative and growing.
Vistaprint Corporate is a new business unit under Cimpress (parent company to Vistaprint, Exagroup and others) which focuses on providing customized print and promotional product solutions for mid-market to enterprise sized corporations. As we continue to scale our Inside Sales team in our new Providence office, we are seeking an impact-driven Inside Sales Supervisor who will lead a team of Business Development Specialists to acquire new business and opportunities within the print sector.
Under the direction of the Sr. Sales Manager, you will be wholly responsible for the performance of your designated sales team. You will lead onboarding, developing and coaching for the sales team. Working within a start-up environment at VCS you will also gather and report on competitive insights, product guidance and customer feedback to managers within the VCS business unit. As a key member in this start-up environment, you will be asked to flex your style to the business needs, try new techniques as the product emerges and influence revenue along the way.
Your day-to-day will include:
- Lead a team that will prospect for new clients that employ 50-500 office workers, utilizing phone, email and web demonstrations
- Deliver on new account activation and setup goals
- Mentor, coach, develop, and counsel the team to success. Spend 80% of your day focusing on sales skill development. Evaluate calls and sales techniques in both a side-by-side and virtual environment
- Responsible for data gathering and feedback loops on various lead sources to the Sr. Sales Manager
- Provide ongoing communication to the Leadership Team at VCS related to process, product and competition
- Disseminate changes and updates from the leadership team to the sales team quickly and effectively
- Periodic travel to support expansion as the group grows will be expected
In return you will bring:
- Experience of 2-3 years leading a sales team in an Inside Sales environment
- Solid understanding of sales process and sales tools used in a CRM environment
- Proven ability to lead a team to deliver results; ability to lead through ambiguity as VCS emerges as a leader within the print space
- Comfort in trying new techniques, assessing changes and making recommendations to day-to-day processes as a result
- Solid understanding of financial KPIs that drive a sales team
- Strong organizational and problem solving skills
- Excellent understanding of Salesforce.com and pipeline management, and experience working with a variety of marketing automation tools that operate within SFDC
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
About Vistaprint Corporate Soultions:
Vistaprint Corporate Solutions, a sister company of Vistaprint, is a global e-commerce leader in providing custom print and promotional products to mid-market, commercial, and enterprise customers. With our innovative ProShop platform and Large Custom Order services, we provide a streamlined solution that enables organizations to overcome the logistical challenges of distributing brand-consistent materials—from small batch to bulk quantities. ProShop empowers companies with their own custom branded storefront—equipped with a quick approval process—where users can create, customize, and order any print or promotional product. Learn more about how we deliver simplicity for the enterprise at VistaprintCorporate.com.
We produce millions of affordable, highly customized, personalized physical products for small businesses and consumers. We're boldly going where no one has gone before here at Cimpress: the scale, complexity and sheer scope of what we do requires us to innovate and solve problems that haven't been solved before. With over $2.1BB in revenue and 40+ offices and manufacturing facilities across the globe creating more than 46 million uniquely designed items annually that serve over 17 million customers worldwide, we're a unique combination of stability, strength, growth and innovation. We're also a place where ideas matter, whether they come from our newest or most senior team members. There's also a lot of fun that goes with doing things no one has ever done before and you can feel it.